Booth Fees and Prize Support
Exhibit Booth Fees
- *Each Booth Space $315
- Booth #1 $630
- Demo Table $80
- Additional Badges (after 2) - $40
- Extra Table in Booth - $25
- Add'l Exhibit Hall Internet $41 for the weekend, per device.
- Small Press/Kickstarter table $200
*Each manufacturer must provide $75 per booth in retail product for prize support. Small Press/Kickstarter tables must provide one copy of a completed game for our library.
Booth requests will not be processed unless payment in full accompanies an Exhibitor’s Application and Agreement for Space form. KublaCon will re-imburse exhibitors for overpayment of non-assignable booth fees no later than 45 days before the start of KublaCon.
Each exhibit booth entitles you to two complimentary admission passes. Additional passes are $40 each. You may not purchase more than two additional badges per table.
One of the festive elements that makes KublaCon so popular is that we give away lots (tons, oodles, gobs) of prizes. Many of these prizes come from attending Manufacturers, supplementing the prize pool for KublaCon sponsored tournaments.
Each manufacturer must provide prize product equal to $75 retail per table. You must indicate exactly what the prize will be on your application form. NEW POLICY: Do NOT ship your prize support to us. Please be prepared to deliver it to our Prize Lord on site. Also, exhibitors will be required to provide prizes for their own tourneys.
When deciding what to provide us as part of your prize pool donation, please consider:
1) We will NOT accept old, discontinued, or damaged games unless we consider them appropriately collectable.
2) MORE, smaller, but quality games or accessories are better for KublaCon than a just a couple of higher priced units. (This allows us to “spread it out” more.)
3) Collectable, one-of-a-kind, limited edition, promotional, signed, etc. items are very prize worthy.