Dealer Room Booth Overview
KublaCon Exhibit Manager
Japji Khalsa, KublaCon Exhibit Manager, is ready to help your experience at KublaCon be the best possible. Contact him with any questions, needs, ideas or concerns.
The Exhibit Hall is at the center of the convention space. Travel to and from events will bring attendees past the Exhibit Hall several time a day. Also, during the day, the Exhibit Hall airwalls are pulled back to be open to the Open-Gaming area.
• The price per booth is $315 plus $75 in prize support. (See Pricing/Fees for full details).
• The price for a demo booth is $80.
• DEMO booths are only sold to those who have a full price booth.
• DEMO tables are meant to demo your game or product: no sales/inventory/product displays are allowed
• Each manufacturer/exhibitor may request up to two booths.
• Making a request is not a guarantee you will get a booth, though we work hard to serve the needs of our exhibitors.
• Booth space is limited, and KublaCon reserves the right to restrict number of booths per exhibitor.
• Prior Year exhibitors MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY DECEMBER 31st, 2016 or their space will be released to the wait list!
• KublaCon may alter the size and shape of the exhibit hall, and reserves the right to re-assign space in doing so.
• KublaCon prioritizes booth assignments to manufacturers of hobby games and to prior year retail vendors.
• KublaCon reserves the right to deny booth requests for any reasons it sees fit.
Accepted Booth requests will be assigned based on:
1) Type of exhibitor (Mfctrs or retailers),
2) Attendance at prior KublaCons and,
3) Date we receive payment in full.
Small Press/Kickstarter Table Info
KublaCon has set aside a limited number of tables for single product Small Press vendors, or designers who are selling a single Kickstarter Game, or demoing a single game to promote the backing of it. These are different than full vendor tables as noted:
- Must only have ONE product. Expansions of the same game can count as one product.
- Vendors get ONE complimentary admission pass. Other passes must be bought at the going rate.
- One (1) copy of the finished game must be provided on-site or at a later date after publication for our game library.
- Tables are located in the Grand Ballroom, NOT in the exhibit hall.
- NO hanging signs are allowed
- NO electricity is provided
- NO internet is provided
- NO freestanding booths or backdrops are allowed.
- You may place signage ON the table, or hang from the edge of the table.
- Tables are 6’ long and can come with up to 4 chairs.
- Hours are DIFFERENT than Exhibit hall. (See Timeline.)
- Selling of games IS allowed, but inventory must be contained under or nearby the table.
Forms and Terms/Conditions
You must read the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your booth requests. Submit booth requests by filling out the downloadable PDF forms and mailing or faxing them back.
You may also submit your payment and requests via secure web payment.
Purchase your booth early to secure better booth space selection!