Hello and Welcome!
A message from Japji Khalsa, Executive Producer
On behalf of the production team here at KublaCon, I’d like to say “Hello!” to all our friends, acquaintances, and associates in the gaming industry.
We’ve put together, and grown into, the best gaming convention on the West Coast. This year we celebrate our 17th year of great gaming! There isn’t a better place for you to show and sell your games and products--
• KublaCon 2016’s attendance was over 3025 individual attendees.
• Our “Customer First” policy has earned us a loyal following of avid gamers.
• Our dynamic staff loves games and gaming... and our customers see this!
• We have focused efforts to entice new players into the hobby and into conventions.
• Our young players and teen programs help ensure the future of hobby gaming.
• We’ve brought back the Small Press/Kickstarter tables to encourage game design and entrepreneurship.
• The Hyatt’s multi-million dollar remodel will be complete, providing an additional 10,000 square feet of gaming space!
Our success at the Hyatt secures KublaCon’s contract through 2020. This provides KublaCon over 60,000 square feet of modern, carpeted, well-designed meeting space that’s easily accessible by plane, car and public transportation. We invite you to join us in presenting your games to an attentive audience in such a beautiful space!
In these pages and in our packet you’ll find information on reserving an exhibit booth, load-in/show schedules, accommodations, advertising opportunities, and on how to provide us with the tools/info that we need to help you promote your games through tourneys, demos, and special events.
Please send in your reservation ASAP, and join us in creating an awesome entertainment experience for yourselves, our attendees, and ultimately - your future customers.