In order to join in all the fun at KublaCon, you'll need to purchase either a day or weekend pass. Guests can 'Pre-Register' by purchasing weekend passes online before the show.
Pre-registering saves you money because of our 'early-bird' discounts and it saves you time with typically shorter and faster registration lines!
KulbaCon uses an online ticketing agency called EventBrite. This will help us more easily - and accurately - track/confirm your registration(s). While we haven't raised our pass prices, EventBrite adds fees to each paid ticket.
- TYPES OF PASSES TO CHOOSE FROM
• Most people will choose the "Weekend Pass" below to register for the entire weekend.
• Sales of Lifetime Passes have been suspended until further notice. (More Info)
• Group registration is available after January 10th, and offers a discount when paying for 10 or more registrations at once.
- OTHER COOL THINGS
Along with your registration you may want to include the purchase of our red collector pins, a flea market space for Friday night or Monday morning, and sometimes you can pre-register for certain events.
Pre Registration for 2017 is now open!
Save $10 on a weekend pass by registering before May 5th!
Full Weekend Pass = $50.00 plus $3.74 fee
You can also register AT the show.
Thur: 5:30pm-7pm (Pre-reg pickup only)
Mon: 8:30am -12:30pm
Full Weekend Pass = $60
One Day Pass (Not available for online pre-registration) = $40
One Day Pass - MONDAY (Not available for online pre-registration) = $30
- IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION
• Once you've paid for your registration, you'll receive an email/ticket receipt. Bring your PRINTED ticket(s) to the show!
• We will NOT SEND YOU A BADGE. Your printed ticket secures your wristband which will be waiting for you at the pre-registration line under your name and the names of all your paid registrants. (See the next item.)
• If you pay for more than one registration, you will be required to include the specific names for each registrant! (See the previous item!)
• Onsite, your wristband is your pass! Lost/missing/removed wristbands will be replaced for the full weekend price of admission.
• If you purchase a Lifetime Pass, we will mail your laminate to you before the show. If you already have a lifetime pass, you can just wear it and arrive at the show ready to play! You'll want to visit the registration desk at some point, to pick up the perks that we offer our Lifetime Members.
• Registrations can be TRANSFERRED to a different name, but require the payment of the difference between the discount price at the time of purchase, and the full weekend pass price.
• Our REFUND POLICY: We will gladly refund weekend pre-registrations up to 30 days before the show, minus a service charge of $10.00. Group Registrations and Lifetime Passes are NON-refundable and NON-transferrable. You must notify us in writing or via e-mail of your cancellation by the deadline. We will not refund any pre-registrations within 30 days of the start of KublaCon.